Fault injection is the art of manipulating hardware behavior through voltage spikes, electromagnetic transmissions or laser impulses. Successful fault injection attacks can allow adversaries to bypass complex security and protection mechanisms entirely. Join Rambus and our partners at Riscure for a webinar explaining fault injection attacks and their mitigation.
This webinar will answer the following questions:
- What are fault injection attacks and how do they differ from cryptographic attacks?
- How can an electronic system be tested to gauge its resistance to fault injection attacks?
- What measures can be taken to harden systems against fault injection attacks?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How solving the memory bottleneck for AI systems will be critical to accelerating workloads
- What are the emerging memory systems for AI applications
- What are the alternative memory system design tradeoffs and considerations
- How a world of IoT systems will drive a data deluge from the edge to the core of the network
- How 5G will be a point of disruption for multiple system categories